Learn to Swim with Seahorse Swim School
Booking for the Autumn term is now open for returning swimmers.
The Autumn term will run from Monday 6 September to Sunday 5 December 2021 (not half term week), a total of twelve weeks.
Priority booking for our current swimmers will open on Monday 5 July.
All other swimmers can book from Monday 12 July.
The safety of our swimmers and teachers is and always will be our number one priority. In compliance with government and Swim England guidance, we have made a number of changes to our Seahorse classes to ensure the safety of everyone.
- All swimming activities must be pre-booked.
- We ask that anyone feeling ill or showing signs of any symptoms does not attend the school and will follow NHS guidance.
- Swimmers to arrive changed and be ready to swim – ‘beach ready’ – this is to reduce the amount of time spent in the changing rooms.
- All activities will have maximum number allocated and lesson times will be staggered.
- We will run fewer lessons within the pool at one time to allow for both children and swimming teachers to social distance. This may affect the times we are able to offer.
- There will be a one-way system, hand sanitiser and regular cleaning of all contact points.
- All changing rooms will be fully wiped down with disinfectant between each swimming bubble.
- We have a dedicated Seahorse Covid Liaison Officer who will ensure protocols are in place, working, being followed and regularly reviewed.
Please click this link for our terms and conditions of use of our swim facilities.
Please click this link for full details of our Covid specific risk management, our updated operating procedures and risk assessment.
We offer swimming lessons from age 4 and upwards. Lessons take place seven days a week and cover Levels 1 – 7. For more information on swim levels please click here.
Swim lessons are 30 minutes and cost £9.50 per lesson, payable in advance. The Autumn term will run from Monday 6 September to Sunday 5 December 2021 (not half term week), a total of twelve weeks. Priority booking for our current swimmers will open on Monday 5 July.
Seahorse Swim School Timetable - Autumn Term 2021
Our Autumn Term runs from Monday 6 September to Sunday 5 December 2021 (excluding half term week Monday 25-29 October). Please do not book your Autumn session until you receive your child's swim assessment.
Online booking for our Autumn programme has now open for returning swimmers. You will receive your child's swim assessment during your lesson w/c 5 July. This will advise you which level to book for the Autumn term.
Places are filling up very quickly, if you do not see the time you wanted on the booking form,
this means that this class is now full.
How to book and pay
Online booking is now open.
Re-Enrolment - booking for returning swimmers from the Autumn Term 2021 will open on Monday 5 July 2021.
All other bookings – w/c 12 July 2021
Full payment for the term is required in advance and can be made online through School Cash Office. You will receive an email with a payment link once your place is confirmed.. We also accept childcare vouchers, please contact Mrs Metcalf for more information if you wish to pay with childcare vouchers. Payment for the Autumn term will be £9.50 x 12 lessons = £114.
The cost for individual one-to-one lessons is £35 per session.
Assessment for new swimmers
If you would like to join Seahorse Swim School and are unsure of your child’s swim level, then you need to arrange an assessment for them. Please book a free ten minute appointment by completing our booking form and ticking the box for an assessment.
The assessment is fifteen minutes long and allows the teacher to see the child’s ability in the water, if they can follow instructions, how water confident they are and if/where they would fit into our swim programme. Also it allows the child and parent to have one-to-one time with the teacher. You will be offered a lesson at the appropriate level on the day of your assessment.
Seahorse Swim School
Horsenden Primary School
Horsenden Lane North
Greenford, UB6 0PB
Seahorse Mobile: 07921 828 059
General enquiries: 020 8422 5985